Over the last couple months, we have been listening to community feedback and stakeholder review of the proposed zone and a significant amount of work to improve the level of design detail in the zone has been done. Have a look at the latest DC1 Provision which has the following key characteristics:
– Four distinct areas
– Maximum heights ranging from 21 m on Whyte Avenue to 56 m on 81 Avenue
– Up to 840 residential dwellings
– Architectural and design excellence
– Commitments to improve the public realm and streetscape
– Provision for family oriented dwellings and public art
– Contribution for dwellings for a charitable organization, associated office space and/or financial contribution towards off site amenities in the surrounding communities in coordination with the community leagues.